I run dev, test, and production workloads on AWS and utilize many services, including EC2, RDS, ECS, Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS and S3. I'm part of a team at Cornell migrating several of our products to the cloud.
In summer 2016, I received my first three certifications:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Level
- AWS Certified Developer - Associate Level
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Level
- lambda-cnamer - github.com/CU-CloudCollab/lambda-cnamer - I lead a small team during Cornell's first "AWS Hackathon" on a node.js/lambda/dynamodb solution. I've sinced updated it for Node.js 4.3
- cucloud_module - github.com/CU-CloudCollab/cucloud_module - Python 2.7 package (with command line). Helps with snapshotting, stop/start. My first experience with boto3.
public posts & presentations
- Class Roster - Launching Scheduler in the Cloud - Eric Grysko, October 11 2016.
- Central Syllabi - A look at the ingredients for a major new Class Roster feature - Eric Grysko, August 30 2017